Making full-time money in the music business is an actual reality! People do it all the time, people are doing it now in fact as you are reading this. However, there is a sub-section of society that thinks unless they have heard of you before that you cannot be making money. Here are some steps to getting people to take your dreams seriously.
When you feel that others aren’t supporting your dream it can be downright depressing. Take back the power by doing these 8 things. I promise you it will move you to even bigger dreams
- OWN IT – Own your dreams, you are a freakin’ amazing creative being, Just OWN IT!
- INVEST IN IT – Take lessons, learn from those who are doing it, get a LIFE COACH 😉
- BE OKAY & BE YOUR CHEERLEADER – It’s okay if your friends and family can’t support, that’s their business, not yours.
- PUT YOURSELF OUT THERE – Learn to take criticism and don’t take it personally.
- HAVE A LIFE PURPOSE – Know why you do this in the first place.
- ACCEPT THE PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU ARE AMAZING – Be able to take a compliment graciously.
- SET GOALS – Real dreams have real goals and real people who go after them.
- STOP SEEKING VALIDATION – Stop looking for outside approval and starting finding it from within yourself.
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST NOW:
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
- Don’t miss an episode, subscribe via iTunes, Stitcher or RSS.
- Leave me a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!