The 3 BIGGEST Reasons, Benefits and Surprises of having a PODCAST!
Sooooo many of you have reached out and asked me about starting a podcast and the details behind that. So I decided to dedicate an entire episode to talking about that process and also talking about the HUGE advantages of having a podcast.
There is this HUGE misconception that you need tens of thousands of listeners to see a BENEFIT from your podcast, this is completely untrue.
3 BIGGEST BENEFITS (Hint: there are many more)
- #1 – The ability to NETWORK with Influencers in your Space!
- #2 – It’s a FREE test market for your audience
- #3 – You can grow trust and respect
3 BIGGEST REASONS that podcasts fail.
- #1 – Inconsistency
- #2 – Poor audio quality
- #3 – Quitting too early
3 BIGGEST REASON that it makes sense for a Musician to start a PODCAST!
- #1 – Equipment crosses over
- #2 – It’s a future extra stream of income
- #3 – You can get sponsored or endorsed WAY easier that you EVER thought
to get to work on farming your thoughts and busting through your limitations, that what changes you! FOREVER!
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST NOW:
Huge shout out to my podcast sponsor! Bandzoogle!
If you’re in the market for a website, then go NO further than Bandzoogle, they are giving all my listeners an amazing deal on their subscriptions. If you want a GREAT website and want to be able to start collecting email addresses and selling your music immediately. BandZoogle is the platform created by Musicians for Musicians, check them out today!
http://bandzoogle.com – use the coupon code “mlcpod” for a 15% discount for 12 months and a 30 day free trial.
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
- Leave me a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!