What do you believe about yourself and the world? Because that’s what you will create!
- That failure is the key to success.
- In being kind even to your worst enemy.
- That anyone can achieve anything.
- We all have limitless power.
- I should never stop growing as a person.
- Everyone should have a life coach.
- Music is a way to journey through life.
- That we should all laugh at ourselves often.
- You never try to inspire, you should be inspired.
- Boundaries are my way of saying “I love you” to myself.
- Emotional pain is temporary, you can always move past it.
- Your mind is the most powerful thing you will ever possess.
- Talent is secondary to perseverance.
- No one knows what they are doing in the music industry, everyone is just constantly testing.
- In being where I said I’ll be, when I said I’ll be there.
- In shutting my mouth as opposed to talking crap about someone.
- Good is good enough.
- That everyone has a story, that you’d be shocked about.
- Musicians can make money, much more money than most think.
- That I can do whatever I put my mind to, follow-through with, and persevere long enough on.
What do you believe?
More importantly what do you need to believe about yourself to be successful?
What you believe comes to light
What you believe is what you spend your time on.
What you believe is what will keep you moving during really tough times.What you believe is what you are capable of showing to others.
What you believe is what you can change.
What you believe is a source of light.
What you believe is what your children will initially believe.
What you believe is what is creating your daily thoughts.
What you believe is up to YOU!
It may have been initially placed there by the people around you, but now it’s time to take responsibility for it and move it the direction that you want to.
Your beliefs either currently limit your possible outcomes, or provide you with limitless outcomes!
What are your beliefs about yourself?
What are your beliefs about how to live life?
It’s time to ask, acknowledge and change.
Love and Peace
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST NOW:
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
- Leave me a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!