A Songwriter/Artist on a mission!
Doug Folkins is a Songwriter/Artist in that order. He runs a sustainable and successful music business, writing songs that have been cut over 100 times by other artists.
He also regularly releases his own music as an artist, both activities supporting each other to provide multiple income streams to his business, just part of his secret to success.
In this interview he gives a number of tips on how he has gotten so far in his career, and as he works daily to hit new goals and new milestones he continues his journey by challenging himself in so many ways.
He touches on so many valuable tips in this interview:
* Mentoring & Having a Mentor.
* Being a Legitimate Business.
* Taxation – why you need to get going on it.
* Perception – he has such a great story about perception, you won’t want to miss it.
* The huge importance of tracking and measuring in very detailed ways.
* The important of doing one thing daily on your music business.
* Finding a community who do what you want to be doing well.
Spotify: Slaying It
Join my program today: http://musiclifecoach.joannejanzen.com/mlmonthly
Take my FREE course on how to put together your loyal fanbase now!
Love and Peace
LISTEN TO THE PODCAST NOW:
ENJOY THE PODCAST?
- Leave me a review in iTunes.
- Join the conversation by leaving a comment below!