Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I Reset my password? You can reset your password by clicking on the “forgot password” option on the login screen and entering either the username you chose at log in time or the email address you used to sign up with. If you are not receiving emails or unable to reset your password please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to reset your account password for you.
NOT RECEIVING EMAILS
1. What if I signed up and didn’t receive an email yet? The first place to check is in your spam or junk folder, if our emails are going into your spam or junk folder, mark us a safe sender or whitelist us in your email account to allow the emails to come through. If you haven’t received any emails from us please email us directly at email@example.com we will look into it for you. It is possible to accidentally sign up with the wrong email address, you will have to contact us in this case, and let us know the correct email address so we can change it for you in the system.
1. How does the Membership Work?
Music Life Monthly is a coaching program that is delivered and charged for on a monthly basis. You then pay for your membership on a recurring basis depending on the day you signed up for the account. E.g. If you signed up on Feb 3rd, you will automatically be charged on the 3rd of the month for each upcoming month.
2. Can I Pause My Membership?
Yes, you may now pause your membership at any time through your account tab. After pausing, you will no longer be charged any upcoming payments until the time that you return to the accounts page to “resume” your subscription. You will continue to have access to your account for the remainder of your current subscription. E.g. If you regularly pay for your account on the 3rd of the months, and pause on the 15th, you will have access to the course materials until the 3rd of the next month. If you are experiencing problems with pausing your subscription please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. You do not need to pause every month. Once your membership is paused it will remain paused until you use the accounts tab to “resume” it.
3. Can I Cancel My Membership?
Yes, if you would like to cancel your membership please contact us at email@example.com for assistance.
4. How can I update my Credit Card?
Go to your account page to update your credit card information at any time. You can find it under ACCOUNT > Subscriptions > Update. Our system will send you a reminder if your credit card is getting ready to expire so you will have time to do this. Please use either Chrome or FireFox browser to do this, if you are having problems being able to input a new credit card number, it is likely an incompatible browser issue. If you are still having issues after using a different internet browser, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
COACHING CALL FAQS
1. How do I access my coaching calls?
On each month’s page (E.G. MUSIC LIFE MONTHLY COACHING PROGRAM ACCESS > FEBRUARY) there is a link to join the zoom call. You may need to download zoom and spend a few mins getting it installed the first time you use it. You will also receive reminder emails on upcoming calls with the link included and information on the months theme and topics.
2. How will I know what coaching topics are covered?
By the 1st of each month you will be able to log onto your account and see what the calendar is for the months calls including a list of topics covered, or a general theme for the month. There will be downloadable PDF’s for each month that include theme/topic information, worksheets and in some months even some awesome assignments to keep you moving forward and to enhance your knowledge of the topics covered.
3. How is the video coaching delivered?
Coaching calls are done in an anonymous group setting. Meaning that you will be able to see your Coach on video and hear them, and your coach will be able to see who is online, but no one else on the call will see your name, hear your voice or see your face.
4. What if I have questions during a call or about a topic?
There will be monthly Live Q&A sessions, I encourage everyone to attend that session to ask me anything live through a chat like function. You can also submit questions anytime that I will either answer via email or during the live Q&A call if time permits. You can watch the replay to hear my respsonse also.
5. I was unable to attend a live call, when can I watch the replay?
We do our best to have the live calls posted on the month page within 24 hours of the live call. You will find them at the bottom of the months page. E.g. all of the live calls for February will appear on the Februay page within your course material in order of date!
6. What time is my call?
All calls are listed on the calendar in MST! Please convert these times to your own time zone. Here is a handy time zone converter to help you http://www.thetimezoneconverter.com
IF THE FAQS DID NOT ANSWER YOUR QUESTION. PLEASE SEND IT TO email@example.com FOR ASSISTANCE 🙂